Tuesday, August 11, 2009

56 Days Post Resolve

Well, not much new to report. I've been doing good, been really tired lately but I ran out of vitamins for a time so I think I'm just trying to get my energy back after starting them again...haven't had an outbreak. The warts have gotten a lot better with the compound W and am getting the last of them removed in about 2 hours from my OB/GYN...I think I'll ask her about different tests for HSV....like the western blot and about getting my numbers from my other blood work...I never told her about resolve, I think she would be very skeptical, she is the type that says, yep, it's not curable, take your vitamins....the end.....so I will just check out the tests myself and see what they say...I probably won't do the western blot till my 90 days is up in september, but I'd like to know what my numbers are....I've been having quite a bit of tingling in the back of my legs...I used to have pain there but now it's just tingling so I don't really know what that means....hopefully she will be able to remove most of the warts I have left and with my vitamins and compound W I can be rid of these for good, if more don't appear that is....I definately need to be getting more sleep...I recently moved and haven't felt really rested. the warts were getting a lot better and one day after feeling really tired I noticed they had gotten a little bigger. I just don't want to be fighting this forever.... on a more positive note, I met a GUY!!! he is great and I can see him being a keeper...he doesn't know about my condition but we are taking things slow. I just have a really good feeling about him. So keep us in your prayers that this is the one who will love me for me...my condition has improved greatly and although I haven't been going to the gym and gained back the 5 pounds I lost, that I will continue to try and be healthy and feel good about me for me....hope everyone is doing well...

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun,this is great news. I'm excited about your life! I hope everything from this point on goes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are going well :-) Hang in there!!! It sounds like you're doing great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Cancer,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete