Wednesday, August 19, 2009

64 Days Post Resolve

So I just wanted to apologize for my last post...I was really upset that day....So I went to the Dr. to get the last of my warts removed thinking things were going great, they'd gotten so much better....blah blah blah....So I left work early to make it to my appointment and had a to run 2 errands before hand...So I had to go pick up this check and when i got to the place the lady couldn't find it...so I was like, I'll come back later I'm going to be late otherwise....so I decided I was going to go in to get my oil changed and drop my car off while I was at my appointment because it was right across the street. So there was a lot of traffic so I had to walk down to the crosswalk where I waited for probably three light cycles before the stupid crosswalk sign turned green. Then I finally got to the mulitcare place and realized my OB GYN's office moved and I didn't know where it was.....so feeling frazzled I finally found it, which by now I wasw 15 minutes late.....So I check in and sit and wait.....after about an hour wait and probably about 5-7 pregnant women later I finally got called......I was starting to think I was going to have to get knocked up to get some service.....So I get in the room and wait for ANOTHER HOUR......I was about the get dressed and leave, I was pissed. So finally my dr. comes in and she barely remembered me....I was like great, it was like my first visit all over again....So I explained that I still had the warts, etc. I also asked about getting retested for HSV. She said that normally they don't retest once you are positive you are positive, but she said since I asked they would look into it.....she didn't sound very positive or enthusiatic about helping me....So she takes a look and says she didn't like the way things looked and wanted to biopsy the skin down there again.....which means another painful poke in the vagina...I was like, please no, it hurts......she said the other option was surgery to cauterize the area, they would have to put me out cuz it would be a bunch of needle pokes in the vagina otherwise. I was pretty discouraged. I finally thought things were getting better.....but she treated the warts and told me to come back in a week or two.....And man did the treatment hurt this time.....well it's been a week and it looks the same down there. I'd rather just op for the surgery and get it over with..... so that's why I was so upset, just when you think you're getting close, you're not......so that was the bad news of last week.....the good news is I met a great guy! And I told him the truth, he knows everything and he is ok with it! can you believe that? good guys do exsist! I was so nervous to tell him but he is different, I just had a knot in my stomach and had to get it out in the open, I knew if anyone would understand it would be him. It turns out his ex has the same type HSV I have and he never got it....whew....what a relief. The next day I felt amazing, like this huge weight had been lifted....he has been exactly what I've needed....support and all, and we even had sex.....!!!! I finally feel like I have a normally life again....granted I still have been having tingling in my legs, but if I can get rid of these warts then I'll be home free......I still have this fear that it won't work out and I'll go back to being alone again, which is possible, but it gives me hope that i can live a normal life...so all of you who are struggling with being alone.....it can happen, and I was the biggest skeptic of all. Not to mention spontaneous told me two more people tested negative.....things are starting to look up and I just thank God for everything He has done in my life recently.....He is the reason I get up in the morning and keeps me going through the day...Hang in there everyone, it does get easier

5 comments:

  1. Your doc sounds like a beeyotch!! If you request a test, she should give it to you for Pete's sake. Oh well,maybe all of the hormonal pregnant ladies upset her before you got there :P I'm so happy for you!! Let's get to the end of this ordeal with negative results together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be totally awesome...I think I can deal with anything as long as I can get rid of these damn warts. I'm tired of looking at them...ugh...they don't seem that bad to me....do you ever feel like your dr. just wants to dysect you? that's kind of how I've been feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gyno I saw in April just looked at me like I was a trifling ho...and I had just found out three days before I had herpes, not the reation I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sucks, mine doesn't look at me as a person she looks at me as a case...not very comforting when she's burning the crap out of my vagina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Cancer,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete