Tuesday, July 7, 2009

21 Days Post Resolve

I'm feeling really discouraged, although my warts seem to be getting a little better with the compound W I saw a few bumps that looked a little red, now I don't know if they are red because of the compound W or if it's an outbreak, I can't feel them, they don't hurt or anything. Maybe this is the last of the herpes after the detox, my clearing symptoms...I'm only about 3 weeks post resolve and still have many many to go so I guess things could really change in the next 2 months....It's just really tingly down there lately and still itchy...I don't know if this is bad or good but it doesn't make me feel postive about being cleared of this virus....I have a dr. appt thursday and I just really hope it goes well... I want these warts to be gone, I'm tired of knowing they are down there....also I have a date tomorrow with a guy I really like, he could be potential husband material. He is really fit and into fitness and he said the best work out for girls to do are squats, lunges, and military press for your arms....all things I hate to do which I probably why I need to lose weight there...I'm really afraid he is not going to be attracted to me and think I'm too fat.... I really want to find the one and I'm tired of this stupid virus being the one thing that's getting in my way from having a relationship. Mainly because it's totally screwing with my head...i'm really starting to feel depressed again, I really want to lose weight and over the last week I've yo yoed these 2 pounds I'm trying to lose....eating cottage cheese and berries for breakfast, salad with raspberry lime organic vinegarette and whatever for dinner, I just want it to be enough, i'm not comfortable in my own skin and I want some one to find me attractive again...This is a terrible week for me

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I know it's tough but it will get better. If you only have 2lbs to lose, I wouldnt worry about him not being attracted to you for that. Besides, being super skinny isnt in anymore for girls. It seems to me that guys tend to like women wit a lil thickness these days :-) Especially if he knows you're working out, he will know that you are "in progress". Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. Hopefully this will be the turning point of your week from bad to great!!! You have been working so hard, you deserve to have a little fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My good ness...you and I speak the same language. This stupid virus makes me not find MYSELF attractive, so why would anyone else, ya know? Stay positive girl, it will get better, and I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to lose about 30lbs not 2.....he just asked me how much I weighed the other day and I've been so uncomfortable in my skin lately I really need some one to like me for me for a change....I have heard from him since monday and honestly I'm starting to feel like one of the girls from He's just not that into you.....I know I'm psyching myself out, he has the kind of job where he can't have is phone while he is working....but as negative as it sounds I won't we surprised if tonight doesn't even happen...I'm going to be positive though....or try at least

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost 5 pounds and then have been going up to and down 2. I want to be at a solid 5 so then I can be at a solid 10 then 20 and finally reach my goal but if I keep putting it back on I'm never going to make progress...it's so hard to lose weight

    ReplyDelete