Friday, April 17, 2009

The Bachelor

So tomorrow are the bachelor casting call in bellevue and I was thinking about going. Man, would I love to meet some one but I just don't feel like I would meet that "perfect" standard of the kinds of women that are on there....Am I wasting my time? As I was reading through the terms of agreement it talks about allowing them to disclose any personal information about you including medical history...could you imagine? the whole world knowing I have HSV and HPV...what a nightmare! I'm starting my detox tomorrow and I have a feeling I'm going to be miserable....and I would have to be able to take 6 months off if I actually proceed? how would I pay rent? Just doesn't seem realistic, whoever came up with the idea of a reality show was living in a fantasy cuz that's not reality....Ever since the last Bachelor when Jason was from here I thought it would be cool to try, not to mention there is a serious guy drought where I'm from...I shouldn't have to tell anyone about my condition unless I want them to know. I understand that they wouldn't want to put anyone else at risk but I wouldn't never be like all those others who spread it and don't say anything. So I think I'll go tomorrow and see what it's all about and stand in a room with a million gorgeous women and not feel like I even compare....but at least its another life experience, and if this detox works, who knows maybe I can be the next bachelorette ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment