Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 12

MISERABLE MISERABLE MISERABLE MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what happened all of a sudden but either day 12 just kicked my butt or I have the swine flu. My whole body hurts, top to body, my tonsils are swolen almost like the minerals are irritating them. My boobs hurt, my back hurts, I can't get comfortable.....clothes hurt to touch my skin and I've starting breaking out on my back now.... I can't miss work, I hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow cuz everything hurts, I swear I'm dying......but i'm going to continue to drink a lot of water and get lots of sleep...oh did I mention I have the chills? I can't get warm at all, only for a split second.....if I wasn't on this detox I swear that I had swine flu......I read up on some other blogs and most people didn't have bad symptoms till step 2 and 3, well I hope this is a good sign that I feel miserable now, maybe it won't be so bad later. Even my wrist hurts to type.....I need a massage badly!!!!!!! uuuugggggghhhhhhh...=( *tear* ok well I'm going to try and get comfortable. Pray this is working, pray it's working now cuz I can't do this for another 36 days and I'm supposed to sing tomorrow, saturday and sunday and my throat feels like crap......grrrr....well, there goes day 12 and it SUCKED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment