Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 11

Well today was day 1 of phase 3 of step 1.....did you get all that? lol...so I upped my dose to 10ml and I saw some changes...First off I started feeling a little bit nautious, not much but enough to not feel great...Also I have these random bumps on my right arm from my elbow up, not a ton, maybe 7 or so. They aren't really pimples just like little blisters almost, they don't hurt or anything, it's just kind of odd. I have gotten more pimples though, mainly in areas where I shave like my arm pits and bikini line...Also, all of a sudden today I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack and got extremely irritable. I'm not close to having my period so I don't think it was that. I did start my birth control again so maybe it was just the hormones, but none the less it was strange. Also, last but not least, can you say "Dragon Breath"? The minerals are like embedding in my taste buds cuz I can tell my breath does not smell good, even brushing my teeth, it's just gross. I sure hope it's just be cuz the last thing I want is to repel people....I don't know if this one if from the detox or if it's just me but I have been super horny the past few days. Granted it's been about 5 1/2 months since I've gotten any, which is the longest I've gone since I lost my virginity, but man is it annoying. I'm terrified to have sex. Even if this detox works, which I pray to God it does, I think I would be scared out of my mind that some one would re-infect me. People in this world have no clue what's going on in their bodies, it's like you have to treat everyone as if they have it. One day at a time though, that's still 36 more days of detox plus 90 days waiting period....that means if this works, I'll have to wait till septemberish to really know. That doesn't seem too bad, that's about the same time my stupid "pre- exsisting conditions" thing on my insurance goes away too, that would just be a great month if I didn't have to go through that hassel and I was cured. At least if anything else came up I would have to pay out of pocket, cuz needless the say I've met my deductable too. Anyway, I think 10 ml is finally starting to effect my body, I really don't want to feel like crap but it's better then feeling fine and still being positive. Ok well I'm off to bed...tomorrow is day 12 and so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment