Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Postponed

So I've had to post pone starting the detox. I've been having some abdonimal discomfort and I wasn't sure if I had an infection or not..I went to the OB/GYN to have her check it out. She felt around and everything seemed fine...but she thought some of the outter skin looked discolored, which is where my original warts had appeared. So she wanted to do a biopsy of it. She had to give me a shot to numb the area so she could cut a piece..she said it would feel like a bee sting..I don't know about you but I have never been stung by a bee on my vagina...OUCH!!! and apparently it bled a lot cuz she had to give me a stitch. That really sucked....so they tested for Chlamydia (which I haven't been active in months so I don't know where I would get that from) BV as well as HPV on the skin and they all came back negative. But I still have this discomfort, my co worker thinks it's my digestive system, which would be an easy fix, otherwise I'll have to have an ultra sound. I stopped taking my birth control cuz I didn'thave any and don't really need it right now. I was thinking the lack of hormone or change for that matter could be causing painful ovulation...who really knows....But I'm on these antibiotics to see if it helps...once I get this new issue under control I will start on my venture of curing myself...what an odd concept...

No comments:

Post a Comment