Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 5

Well I just finished day 5. Tomorrow I start the second phase of step 1. I have to up my dose from 4ml to 7ml, which seems like a lot, especially if you have to drink it.....I've been gassy today, which is annoying....but my skin is starting to break out, still not too bad.....I e-mailed resolve herpes and asked them about the juice I have been drinking, I didn't think it was a big deal but the person said I should stick to the juices they mention, there were four of them, I think pineapple, pomegranite......and I don't remember the other two off the top of my head....so now I have to go find that, but I'm pretty much out of apple juice anyway....I read somewhere the apple juice was fine, but oh well. I looked on the website and they changed the system from 3 steps to 2, apparently step 2 is like step 1 but in capsile form, so now it's just a longer time of taking the liquid and then step 3....she said it works the same though. I also asked if it mattered when I took it, like if I had to do it the same time everyday and she said no. I just have to make sure to take it 3 times a day. I've also been kind of itchy, down there....which is pretty normal. I'll probably have an OB at some point during this process. I heard the symptoms get a lot worse around the second week, so it's really too soon to tell how my body will react it it...but I'm still feeling pretty good. I have been waking up a lot at night the past two nights, it might be because I've been sleeping with my blinds open.....Do you ever find that if you change your routine your body reacts different? This morning I woke up and thought it was time for work and it was 2 am....strange....but it's still been easy to remember to take the detox. I just hope this works the first time around and I won't have to do an extention...sometimes people have to take certain steps longer or repeat them. I'm hoping I'll do well with just doing it once, I haven't had HSV and HPV that long so Im hoping it will leave my system easier....well I'll let you know how phase 2 goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment