Friday, April 3, 2009

Pre-Herpes Resolve

Well, to start things off I guess I'll tell you what's been going on with me....back in november 2008 I found a few bumps in my genital region. Assuming they were just pimples I ignored them...Well a few days went by and they weren't going away, I started to get a little worried thinking I had herpes so I freaked out, arranged a Dr.'s appointment to have it check and get STD checked for everything, I mean everything....So I had gone to the free clinic where they tested me for Chlamydia and Gonnerhea, the nurse told me if it was herpes I wouldn't be able to walk, so I was relieved. Yet I still scheduled an appointment with and actual Dr. to have it looked at as well as get blood work done for those STD's you just can test for my peeing in a cup.
When I got to my appointment I told the Dr. what i had been thinking it might be, but instead of her actually diagnosing me she almost just agreed that what I thought it was might be possible. She didn't say anything about the bumps really but took a swab of the fluid down there...I told her I thought I had a UTI as I have been prone to them and was having some bladder discomfort by that time. She went and looked at the swab and saw some bacteria. So she came back in the room and said she thought I had bacterial vaginosis which is not an STD and can present itself if you are stressed or there are changed in the body...So she gave me antibiotics as well as some for the UTI....I get home and get a call from the free clinic that I had Chlamydia....not BV. I was horrified, who would give me Chlamydia? The last time I was tested was 6 months prior to that and I was good. Well through the process of elimination I think I figured out who it was based on the fact that when I saw him he was a total ASS to me after having told him. As if that wasn't annoying enough I paid for a prescription for two things I didn't even have...I thought Dr.'s were supposed to tell you what's wrong with you...anyway, I got a notice in the mail saying I was negative for UTI and RPR. Well at the time I didn't know what an RPR was I called. Well 3 days later they finally called me back and said I was positive for HSV1.....I was in total shock, well they didn't actually tell me it was type 1 they just said I was positive....I couldn't believe it, I couldn't have herpes.
So after coming to terms with it a bit I kept an eye on the bumps that were still there, and decided to get a second opinion once my insurance kicked in three weeks later....By that time they had developed enough for me to self diagnose myself with HPV/Warts....The only surprise was that I had a few spots on my cervix and my Dr. wanted me to see an OB/GYN to have them looked at closer.....so that's where this all starts.....After having the warts removed 3 times, weekly treatments, 2 biopsies (neither which felt good at all) and a herpes outbreak later I decided I had had enough.....I started doing my homework on herpes and warts, taking my vitamins, eating plenty of broccoli, taking L-Lysine. Well I haven't had a herpes outbreak since but the warts certainly are a pain.....Plus amidst of this all, I'm single, who is going to want to date me with this........well I was cruising the net one day for hope and I came across this website, Herpesresolve.com.....seemed too good to be true, a cure for herpes and hpv? what do I have to lose....if it doesn't work then lesson learned and if it does? I can go back to a normal life? It may be expensive, but if it's life changing then it's worth it. So I'm going to keep you updated every step of the way. I've had the three step detox for awhile now but due to the fear of symptoms and consistency of taking it, I've postponed it till now....So within the next few days we will see how it goes...check back for updates on my progress......pray hard and hope for the best.----

No comments:

Post a Comment