Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 10

So I haven't written in a few days cuz there hasn't been much going on. I've been working out and stuff and I don't know if it's just that or the detox but I've definately had sore muscles...I was kind of worrying a little cuz I haven't had many side effects, which I guess could be good if I don't have much of the virus in my system or could mean it's doing nothing, who knows....My throat is starting to hurt from having to swallow the minerals, bleh. I ran out of juice and I'm too broke to go buy more. So today was the last day of phase 2. Tomorrow I start phase 3 of step 1, so I up my dose from 7ml to 10ml. The only things I have noticed is that the warts are growing more....So I guess that's kind of good, I read good reviews on Wartrol, which is an all natural remedy for the physical side effects of HPV. So I'm going to try that this week. I have a prescription still for aldara but it's like $120 so I 'm not gonna go there unless I really have to...but hopefully as the virus leaves my system the warts will heal on their own. So anyway, day 10 is over and things are still good. I heard that after about a week and a half is when things start to get kind of nasty and I almost hope they do, at least I would know it's working....well I'll let you know if there are new side effects with phase 3.....10 days down, 38 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment