Sunday, April 19, 2009

Detox Day 1

Well I survived my first day of the detox...needless to say it tastes nasty. Of course right? actually it tastes like minerals but we all know that doesn't taste good. I also bought some organic apple juice to go with it and that's not very good either.....As far as symptoms go I'm been doing alright, I actually have felt better today then I have in months.. I've had a lot of energy and was just in a really good mood, mainly because I just had a great day....but the only side effect I've really had is diarrhea....I know that's kind of graphic but it is one of the side effects so I know it's cleaning out my system....So far so good, it's going to be tough to keep this up for 47 more days but it will be worth it if I can have other days as great as today.....

On a separate note, I went to the interview for the bachelor and it was pretty fun..I was the 10th person in line and the whole thing only took like 2 1/2 hours long...they said they would call me in 6 weeks if they want me.....which gives me time to finish this detox, have it work within the following 90 days and then be CURED just in time for the taping of the show! how awesome would that be? Plus it gives me time to drop 25 pounds to look dead sexy in a bikini...We'll see about that....anyway, it's been a great day and I hope that things continue to look up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment