Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 21

Well, it's been a trying couple of days.....I have been in constant contact with the resolve team and they have reassured me that all my symptoms are normal....I sure don't feel normal....The other day my heart rate got pretty fast and now I don't feel like I have my full lung compacity...They said that if my lungs are detoxing then they might feel different. I'm afraid they are going to fill up with fluid and I'll drown....
I'm finally sleeping through the night, sometimes I still wake up completely soaked and have to change my clothes. This morning my temperature was normal when I woke up.....usually if I start to get the chills I know the fever is coming on. So far I've take 4 ibuprofin for the fever...I don't think it's ever going to go away but I think I can control it at least long enough to go to work and stuff. I'm so glad I didn't start this detox sooner, I would have missed out on so much. If you do this detox, plan to do nothing for the whole 48 days cuz it kicks your butt. Yesterday I got home about 4 and I laid down around 5:30 or so and I woke up at 8, then I fell back asleep and woke up at 10:30 and then got up, took a shower and went back to bed and slept till 5. Even now I still feel tired. I upped my dose to 7ml today, I probably drank at least 7 glasses of water while I was at work today, because I was thirsty....This stuff definately dehydrates you. I haven't heard good things about step 2, that it gives you bad stomach pain. The resolve team told me to make sure to eat and then drink lots of water afterward. I read on another blog that taking beano a half hour before you eat helps and then taking 1 pill during your meal and 1 after.....i'm hoping I will be able to overcome those symptoms....I feel like I have been on this detox for an eternity......Technically I should almost be halfway through expcept that I have to extend step 1....but come this weekend I'll be back on track. I still have half bottles of all three steps, it's not very encouraging when you feel like you're drinking the stuff all the time and it looks like it's at the same level regardless.
I have pimples everywhere....the ones in my armpits and inner thighs are going away but now I have some pimples on my scalp, like in my hair, and I have this massave one on my chin, you know the kind you can't pop, it's super annoying..nothing worse when you look in the mirror and you already feel gross but you look it too. I have developed what looks like a rash on my legs, it's kind of like pimple size dots but it's just red. It doesn't itch or anything, it's almost like heat marks, it's kind of strange, I hope it doesn't develop anywhere else. What's even weirder is that on the fleshy part on my palm just below my thumb there is a red bump about the size of a dime. It's almost like it's infected...it hurts when I press on it, I would have thought it was a spider bite but I have on on my butt as welll...attractive, I know. The resolve team said it could be bacteria that is trapped under the skin that became inflamed or something....I just hope it goes away when this is all over. I can't wait to start feeling better.......
On a separate note, I've been missing my ex BAD.....we broke up almost 2 years ago and although a day doesn't go by that I don't think of him, lately I've just wanted to be in his arms and feel the way I once felt, safe and secure. Instead I feel the way I did when I moved into my apartment. Alone and depressed. Part of me wants company really bad, but I feel like I look disgusting and don't want anyone to see me. I sure hope this works cuz I want to start a new life and finally be happy.....I feel so alone. =( Bottoms up to day 21

No comments:

Post a Comment