Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 33- Goodbye Step1

Ok, so it's FINALLY my last day of step 1, for real this time....What was supposed to be 25 days turned into 33. The strange part is that most of the time I barely felt the effects of it. As of yesterday though I've had this strong pain in the back of my right leg. For anyone who has HSV, this is a familiar feeling. I got it a lot more frequently before and right after I found out I was positive. Haven't really had the problem since but I think because I'm at the end of the these bottles and there are lingering minerals down there (that taste super gross and strong) it's probably really kicking in. I kind of feel all gimpy though cuz the back of my knee to my butt hurts. Oh well, the pain is worth it if it'll eventually go away... I've also had a lingering head ache, just enough for it to be annoying and make you want to take a nap...I have been pretty tired the past few days too. Not to mention it's that time of the month again and the hormones are raging.....and I really mean "RAGE-ing" I have been so irritable I'm annoying myself....anyway, only a few more days and hopefully things will calm down. I'm ready for step 2 and whatever it brings. I anticipated that I would be good for nothing throughout this detox and although I feel like I'm wasting my life away, I have hope of the over abundance of energy and overall well being when this is all over. I've been contributing to some really great hubs of people who are all doing the detox right now and it's been really encouraging. We are the next generation of a cure for this heinously obnoxious virus.....So it's only 11:30 ish and I actually haven't taken my dose today as I finished bottle A yesterday and will finish bottles B and C with my lunch and dinner, but as step 1 comes to an end, here are the symptoms I've experiences overall...

-burst of energy (first day)
-diarrhea (first day only)
-fatigue (throughout)
-bad taste in my mouth
-swollen tonsils which white spots
-102 temperature
-nausea (vomiting from high fever and nausea-only once) ibuprofin did the trick
-very minor runny nose (only when I tilt my head down)
-minor headache
-skin sensitivity
-pimples (mainly in armpits and on legs-small ones on face)
-sore lymphnodes in armpits
-leg pain
-minor outbreak
-increase in warts (HPV)
-vaginal itching
-feeling of severe dehyration

Things that helped:
-mixing dose with juice and drinking at least a full glass of water afterward
-eating an apple afterward
-ibuprofin
-getting plenty of rest


although that may seem like a lot of symptoms, it's all worth it if this works. Other than the fever, everything has seemed to be pretty minor...make sure to listen to your body and take it easy...tomorrow is my "off day" and friday I start step 2....so far so good...and still hoping for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment