Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 31...ARG!!!

So I took my lunch dose today and then measured out how much i had left and it was more then 15ml! I know there is even more in my evening dose bottle. So I e-mailed the resolve team and asked them if I should take it an additional day even though I won't have anymore of bottle A and they e-mailed me back and told me to finish all of step 1! ARG! that means I have to take it an ADDITIONAL day which means I'll be done Wednesday, have thursday off and start the pills on Friday...This is so annoying... It's taking me ten million years to finish step 1. This better work and be worth all this postponing and adding days and bla bla bla.......I'm frustrated and I feel like I'm starting to perspire this detox cuz I can smell it and I don't know where it's coming from....super annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment