Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 40

Well I'm on day 6 of step 2. Tomorrow is my last day with these pills and I can't wait!!!! to not have to take them.....I feel like I want to throw up all the time, bleh.....I'm so tired, I haven't been sleeping well at all, having dreams about screwing up this detox...I always have a sick taste in my mouth too...not fun!!!!!!!! I need a nap. Well, I don't really have anything important to say today, other then feeling overall crappy and tired step 2 hasn't been that bag....almost triggers my gag reflex though.....Well tomorrow is the end of step 2 and friday is my off day before starting step 3.......should have 8 days to go, but actually have 16 in all.....more to come later I guess

3 comments:

  1. I there!!! I too am on resolve for HSV2. I am on Day 34 of step 1 but the one I ordered only had 2 steps which is what I understood the product had been changed to. How long ago did you order it? I'm just wondering when they changed it. I'll be done with step 1 on tuesday and I will start step 2 shortly after. I missed a couple doses they said I could make up at the end so I may do an extra day or 2 of step 1. I wish you luck and I would love to keep in touch about our progress. My blog is at surehopethisworks.blogspot.com. I had been following Love's blog before I ordered resolve and for the last couple weeks had been following Fighter's too. They have both tested negative using this product according to their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've read a lot of your blogs on here and i really want to try this stuff but its so expensive that i want to make sure it actually works. best of luck to you :)

    -manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey manda- yeah it's a little pricey, thank god for credit cards. =) so far things have been pretty good. since I have HPV as well I worry about the not going away but I feel pretty positive that the HSV will be gone....hang in there, I think it's at least worth a try, any kind of detox is worth is for your health even if it doesn't give the end result you want. but the resolve team is very supportive of your progress and I'm not the only one taking it, so I think there is hope and strength in numbers

    ReplyDelete