Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 38

Happy Memorial Day!....so far mine's sucked. My cat was totally insane last night and would not let me sleep. Not to mention for whatever reason these step 2 pills have left and absolutely disgusting taste in my mouth and throat. Part of that was the reason I didn't sleep last night. Now I'm really irritable and don't have any tolerance for peoples' BS. Probably with the mix of being intoxicated by cigarettes and just not having enough water I feel like super crap and my skin is breaking out in pimples again. Just when you think you're done with that phase, you're not. I can't wait till I don't have to take this crap anymore, I just want to feel good and like the rest of the world isn't out to disappoint me, cuz that's exactly what life is right now. Being put on the back burned constantly... I think I might order a pizza or something, for the past several days I've maintained the same weight, and for whatever reason I gained 4 pounds. I'm planning a huge diet plan after I"m done with the detox anyway, so I might as well eat what I want right now, it seems to be the only pleasure I have right now.....well I'm going to go order something, I have a gross taste in my mouth....

No comments:

Post a Comment