Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 44

Ok, so it's the end of day 2 of step 3......I'm just happy to be done with step 2, I think I was going to throw up if I had to take one more of those pills....I can handle the initial 5 minutes of stomach pain, but if I didn't constantly drink water I felt like I almost had heart burn, like it was going to crawl back up my throat....nasty...and I just couldn't get that after taste out of my mouth. bleh, ew, gross! My off day was really nice, I still had the nasty taste, but not having to take anything was great. Unfortunately I had to go someplace public on my day 1 of step 3 so I had to take in sitting in a car....well needless to say I got some of the minerals on my BRAND NEW black capris and the minerals left orange bleach like spots on them. ARG!!!!!! luckily I could always go buy another pair, but I'm going to see if I can get some dye and dye it back. So frustrating. As if it doesn't suck enough that I have to take this stuff but I accidentally ruined my brand new capris.....otherwise it's been pretty easy to take, it does smell nasty. The other two steps didn't really have a smell but this one is potent. It's a very minimal amount that you take and mix with water or juice at first. Then you up your dose every 2 days, so it's like a much faster version on step 1. I actually feel pretty good today. I think I'm having an outbreak, I saw a few spots today but they don't hurt at all and they are pretty small so I guess I'll see what happens. Maybe they are just clearing symptoms. My warts have gotten bigger but I was told that that I could use step 3 topically. So I tried that today and it did burn, kind of a mild version of having them froze off. I hope it works. Not sure how often I'm supposed to treat it though, I guess that's something else I'll keep my eye on. It's really too soon to say ow this will effect me though, It usually takes a few days for me to really start feeling like crap. I got a sunburn yesterday so that kind of makes me tired, but really I've been feeling pretty good today and yesterday. I only have to take step 3 twice a day so it doesn't seem all consuming of my day.... The worst part is having to wait the 3 minutes when you mix it. It makes it harder to be inconspicuous when taking it.....Tomorrow will be my first day having to take this stuff at work, I'm sure it will be fine though. The weather has been really nice and I think that's really helped my mood. I have been soooo moody through all this, like PMS. I have had some insane rage today. It doesn't help that all my clothes are in a giant pile but I have just been so quick to snap today. I'm totally not like this usually. I can't wait to be off this stuff so I can be back to normal.....I feel really good today, aside from being tired with the sunburn.......maybe this stuff is actually working. They said that sometimes by step 3 you feel like the virus has left your body and you feel good. I still have some itching down there, but using this stuff topically will hopefully take care of that and I'll be good to go.....12 more days and that's it...I may do the extension depending on if the warts go away. I'm due for a PAP this month (june) so we will see, if the warts aren't gone I'm sure they will want to treat them, which would probably be ok. Except my insurance gets billed. oh well......still haven't found anyone I'm interested in really. I actually did find one guy, he has the body type I like, I don't really know him at all but when I see him I'm like mmmm...mmmmm..mmmmm.........kind of makes me feel better but I wish I could find love....and a guy with a body like that...lol.....well I gotta hit the sack soon.....So new symptoms

step 2: nasty taste in mouth
stomach pain
"heartburn"
nausea (very slight but couldn't be cured by the apple)
fatigue
pimples

step 3: acne on back now, large pimples on neck too
sensitivity to the sunlight (through all three stages)


but on the bright side I'm starting to feel better
Well my birthday is saturday and I'm kind of stoked.....so all is pretty good....hope day 3 goes well too, I up my dose tomorrow.
Step 3 is a little weird because you have a dropper bottle and then another bottle that looks like a small version of step 1 and you put in 2 drops which is practically nothing and then 1 ml of the other stuff and let it sit for 3 minutes. Tomorrow it goes up to 4 drops and 1ml...and so on.....well that's how it goes, so still hoping for the best, and hoping this is the easiest step cuz the first 2 were kind of a doozy...well goodnight, talk to you later

1 comment:

  1. Sorry bout your pants, but awsome about your birthday!!! I am a follower on your blog, but right now I'm anonymous because for some reason instead of my user name popping up, it's my email and even though chances of someone I know coming across it is slim, I dont want to risk the embarassment of being exposed. As soon as I can figure out how to fix it though I will make it public. I'm glad you're feeling better. Yeah the relationship thing is not an easy one for people in our position. I know who burned me and I would never want to make anyone feel the way I felt by being deceived and lied to like I was. It is hard for me to know if I will trust anyone again either with my body if I do get cured, but right now I'm more concerned with my ability to infect others if I become intimate.I hope resolve works so we wont have to be faced with telling future partners we have life long viruses. Thanks for your support. I was feeling hella down and alone yesterday and I was just glad to check my emails this morning and see that you were supporting me. I'm here for you anytime you need me :-)

    ReplyDelete