Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good News

So I e-mailed the resolve team and they told me that when I get to step 3 I can use it topically on the warts. This is going to save me so much money on treatments. So that solves my problem of whether to get the wartrol or have them removed, I don't have to spend any money at all...I don't really understand what they said about mixing step 3 but it's good news that however you mix it, it works...yay! Oh and for those of you who are skeptical I have been contributing to a hub if you google Resolve Herpes Hub it's called back to health minerals, illness...something....anyway, there have been several people who have finished resolve and tested NEGATIVE!!!!! Now that I'm almost finished with step one, I'm really optimistic that steps 2 and 3 will really do the trick.....Yay for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment