Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 32

So I took my last dose of Bottle A today and it was NASTY!!!!! all of those leftover minerals at the bottle, so gross. But I am done with my morning dose, YAY!!!! now I just have my lunch and dinner doses today and tomorrow and I'll be home free.....I've been feeling kind of tired lately. Also, Aunt Flo is in town and I am PISSY!!!! It sucks because I met this guy and for whatever reason I trusted him enough to tell him about my condition and he was really respectful about it...then I was talking to him last night and he fell asleep while I was talking to him which is one of my BIGGEST PET PEEVES....I was so pissed off. Now I can't get over it........I'm so done with feeling like I'm not important. I so don't want a boyfriend right now, I can't tolerate their BS. Maybe I'm just be super hormonal or something, I don't know but every guy I see I just want to slap them. I was looking at a friend of mine's myspace...you know the one who I was seeing who said he only wanted sex? well we still hang out and stuff and last monday we had a really fun time together. Then I see these comments on his myspace about how he's done with relationships and how do you ask a girl to be friends with benefits? Is he talking about me????? or does he have like five other girls on the side? I can't stand that...the whole thing makes me want to throw up.......arg....I think I need a vacation...I need some sun and I need to just get away.....everytime I take my detox my heart starts racing....I feel the anxiety start to build...I think I'm going to explode....I think I just need to feel like I'm making progress and right now I just feel so stuck and unhappy like I can't breathe.......I only have 2 1/2 more hours of work.....I gotta get out of here......off to take me lunch dose....one more day baby, one more day

No comments:

Post a Comment