Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 28

So the time is just flying by now......so things fell through with the reality tv show...I should be on a plane to LA if I was going to be on it....guess the HSV and HPV weren't ok with them. I figured as much. It's all good though, I think I would have been shocked if they said it was ok. Hollywood isn't so understanding about those things...but I wouldn't have been done with my detox by then anyway.....So keep a look out this summer for a show called "More to Love" and you can think of me and say "she didn't get on the show cuz those lame people don't accept the misfortune of std's" but I assure you, however heavy the people on that show are, I'm only a size 10 so don't think I'm super huge or anything when the show airs, cuz there may be some plus size people on there....Anyway...I'm just eager to finish this detox. I should be done with step 1 on sunday. Today is friday and I'm still on 13ml. Tomorrow is my last day of 13 and then I'll take 15 on sunday which will empty the bottles. Yay!. Then monday is my day off and Tuesday I'll start step 2. Since the fevers been gone it's been smooth sailing. My heart rate seems to increase right after I take the dose which leaves me feeling winded and almost like I have heart burn. I haven't really had any runny nose though and they said that was a big symptom. My nose will run if I put my head down, but on a normal bases I don't really have to wipe it at all. I wonder if step 2 will bring that on. Also, most of the pimples have gone away, my face is still a little bumpy but its' more in texture than you can tell I have pimples. I still get a few in my hairline and stuff but my legs have pretty much cleared up.

I was pretty itchy down there this morning when I woke up which I hope is a good sign. Since I haven't had any symptoms recently I'm wondering if the whole fever could have been avoided had I not tried to diet while I was taking it. I think food and plenty of water really are the key. Anyway....things are good, life is good and it's friday and sunny, so I really can't complain. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll let you know how step 2 goes......keep your fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment