Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 26

Well it's day 26 and it should be my off day. Step 1 was only supposed to take 25 days and then you get an off day and I should be onto step 2 tomorrow but the resolve team told me to finish step 1. Since I had the fever I had to take low doses for a few days. I'm back up to 13ml, it's day 2 and I'm feeling fine. The fever is gone, I'm sleeping good, my back pain is gone....things are looking up. Still having pimples here and there and a pain in my arms. I think it's swollen lymphnodes which the resolve team said is normal. Breast cancer runs in my family and although I'm young, I'm praying that this pain is just from the detox. I have found some lumps but I think they are the swollen lymphnodes because they hurt when I touch them. It kind of comes and goes...so we will see, if when i'm done with this, it doesn't go away I'll go get an ultra sound. I've had sore lymphnodes before, it was actually from tanning, weird huh...Anyway, i'm aware of it....My breathing is better, I feel like I can take deeper breaths but it seems like right after I take my dose my heart starts racing.... On a separate note, I keep getting calls from this reality dating show and they want me to be on it. They might want me to fly to LA on friday for a few days to be interviewed. I told them straight out I had HPV and HSV1 and that if that disqualifies me, they need to tell me now before I just leave work for the day to go to LA. Plus taping starts in like a week and a half and that's REALLY fast. not to mention I don't get paid while I'm there, so how will I pay my rent? I've just been having these internal battles with myself on what the right thing to do is. Not to mention I'll still be on the detox the entire time. With having had the fever, the next 2 steps could be a breeze or could kick my butt even more, that's no fun....but I also don't want to go on this show and be portrayed in a negative light. I guess I still haven't decided what I want to do. I'm still waiting on the call saying whether the STD's are ok or not. If they say no I think I might be relieved...if they say yes, I think I'll be shocked out of my mind. I may go to LA to check it out and depending on how I feel when I get there will determine what I do next....either way I'm just glad to not be feeling sick...I hope all goes well and I can clear this thing from my system. The HPV is the real kicker. I still have warts and was debating on whether I should go in to get them removed or wait till next month and get the wartrol. If I go to LA I won't have the money, I would just have to get them removed...I don't know, I feel stressed and that's not good. I haven't gotten a ton of sleep either and that can't be good. Anyway....things are going well, finally over what I feel to be the hump.. for now anyway....well I'll write more later...hope everyone is doing well and feeling encouraged about this possible cure.....Happy Hump Day!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment