Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 23

Today was pretty good. It was the first day I upped my dose to 10ml.....something I have found that helps with my fever is that if I go to bed with my hair wet, I wake up with a normal temperature, I guess it helps to keep the heat down in my head....strange, but it works... I did fight a little bit of a temperature today but that's to be expected with me upping my dose. I'm going to do another day of 10ml and then go up to 13ml.....I'm hoping it won't be too bad. I'm finally down to a little less than half a bottle of each step. It feels good actually being able to see it get less and less, I feel like I've been taking this forever...It's been three weeks and two days since I started this....my outbreak I had cleared up but my warts are definately flaring up. I was going to buy some wartrol which is like $50 but my cable bill was like $100 which took that money away. I have a perscription for aldara but that stuff is like $130 after insurance, it's supposed to work from the inside out but i never really felt like it did anything. Since I'm not supposed to take suppressants, I figured a natural way would be better. The warts never really bothered me while they were small, but these ones are like a big one here a big one there. They are kind of like skin tags so they aren't that bad, I just don't like them there. I could go to my OB/GYN and have them removed but that's still $20 I don't have right now..... there just isn't enough money to go around....and I need to buy to contacts and stuff on my next check.....but I bought a new comforter set kind of as a present to myself....so I guess I'll have that extra money at the end of the month and I can buy it then. It sucks being broke all the time. The most annoying part of having all this crap I think is how much money I have waisted on trying to get healthy again. Anyway, today has been pretty good.....I took a nap today cuz I had a big lunch and went into a food coma....lol.....I've been able to maintain a normal temperature so I think it will be smooth sailing through the end of step 1......step 2 might me another story but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I also got a call yesterday from these people who are doing a new reality show. From the same producers as the bachelor and they are doing a new show called "More to Love" it's basically the bachelor but for average people, I guess size 10 and up......they got my info from the bachelor and since I'm a curvy girl they wanted me to submit a tape.....So I put a little something together but I don't know if that's good to represent the curvy women in this world who deserve to find love or if it's tell everyone, hey, I'm too fat to be on the bachelor.....everyone says I should do it so we will see what happens.....my biggest hesistation of course is having these viruses, I don't think that kind of thing goes over very well, and of course am hoping that this detox works and then I won't have to worry about it....but obviously step one is still trying to burn the virus out of my system with this fever....but I've learned to live with it.....I still have pimples and stuff but it's starting to heal which is encouraging. Symptoms I've had today.....

slight fever
fatigue
pimples
short of breath
increased heart rate

nothing too severe, i'm kind of used to it all by now....so things are looking up.....I hope at least...=) well I'm off to bed, a good nights sleep is pretty important...oh also, this stuff really seems to dehydrate you, I think I drank 8 glasses of water at work alone on firday just because I was thirsty. It's good that it's flushing out my system though, and I have had more BM's which is good too....I stopped worrying about what I was eating and more of the fact that I need to eat enough before I take this stuff.... It will be a miracle when this is all over and done with.....well keep your fingers crossed...I'm doing well today, hopefully the days to come will be just as promising....

No comments:

Post a Comment