Saturday, June 27, 2009

11 Days Post Resolve- Cold Sore?

Ok so yesterday my lip was burning a little bit and I wasn't really sure why. I didn't feel anything but it was red. I have never had a cold sore. Even though I have type 1 I don't have it orally....or so I thought, never had a problem with cold sores.... since I'm 11 days post resolve I was like WTF? Well I'll probably still e-mail resolve cuz I kind of stopped using the detox topically, I think it was just making the warts bigger...which in a sense is good cuz I'm going to just have them removed when I go in for my pap next week. I'm sure this "cold sore" was just a clearing symptom, the strangest part though was that by the time I got home the top layer of skin had peeled off the area, there was a small white area in the red....by the next it had a very faint scab.....you couldn't even really tell I had it. So if this was a cold sore it's basically healed in like 2 days... which like the outbreak I had on step one it was very mild, I almost couldn't tell I was having one...So I felt relieved that it's gotten so much better already....I'm starting a pretty intense diet and excersize program. I really want to lose this excess weight...I've been taking my vitamins, working out twice a day, three times a week....tanning, and I'm getting my hair cut Tuesday....I'm undergoing a total body transformation. I'm going to visit a friend of mine in Tennessee in August and he's into body building and stuff, so I'm going to surprise him with my weight loss....I figured I have about 7 weeks or so to reach my goal. I have so many friends though that want to lose weight too we've kind of started a work out club....I'm moving in about 2 weeks and my new roommate wants to lose weight too so this should be a piece of cake... so wish me luck.....I'm getting totally healthy and I'm going to beat these heinous viruses with nutrition and excersize......A new day has come.....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Working out is always easier when you have someone to do it with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend told me she does Hot Yoga. apparently you do yoga in a 110 degree room and sweat your butt off..... I think I might try it...I really want to lose like 30 pounds....and as much as I can drop by mid august the better

    ReplyDelete