Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 58- Extension Day 2

Oh HORRIFIC STOMACH PAIN!!!! I don't know what it is about 17 and 18 drops but last night I was awakened by the worst stomach pain! I don't know if it's because I didn't really eat much that was solid or because I took it right before bed or what....but just when I get rid of the stomach ache I have to take another dose and it starts all over again. It's not just something that wears off after a few minutes either, they come in waves and hit you when you least expect it. I tried eating a lot before hand, I tried drinking water, eating an apple, tums.....everything. The only thing that helped was walking around and then laying flat on my stomach.....it even hurt worse to touch my stomach. You know, at the end of step one it was a lot nastier too, maybe because the minerals were kind of set in the bottle...maybe with the higher amount of drops and the settled minerals at the bottom of the activator it just didn't settle well. Well I'm almost out of activator, I may or may not have enough for one more dose of 5ml's. I did go buy lemon juice though, which they say to subsitute if you run out... I do still have to use it topically so I needed to get something. I was debating on whether to finish the extension cuz I don't know if I can stand this stomach pain for two more days. I think I'm going to try and attempt my second dose, maybe using the lemon juice will be better since i won't have the settled minerals to stir things up....I still have been using it topically too and this morning it totally burnt the crap out of my skin...No wonder it's messing with my stomach if it's eating my flesh right off my body......ugh!!!! I'm so tired of this detox.....I'm still feeling good up until last night...and without this stomach pain I'd be good...only 2 more days......keep your eye on the prize, but word to the wise.....the extension sucks!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a difficult time with the extension. Did you ask Resolve about the stomach pain? Well keep up the good work;you're almost there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I didn't ask them...but I drank a lot of water and ate a decent amount and I've been good all day today so I think I just took too many drops on an empty stomach and then didn't drink enough water....one more day...I can do it =) I did e-mail resolve about the warts though and I'm still having some itching so I'm not sure what that means, but I feel like my immune system is stronger so maybe if I start with my vitamins again it will help alot to flush it out...we will see

    ReplyDelete