Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 48

Well today really should be my last day of this detox....but....it's not....too bad for me. I still have 8 more days left.....that just seems unheard of. I've been on this stuff FOREVER....it will feel weird not to take it... I still feel good, still using step 3 topically. Haven't really seen any improvement, other than the itching has subsided some, hopefully it will kill it in the skin. Or maybe the itching is a good thing, like a clearing symptom or something. But come day 14 I wonder if I should take the extension. I can't imagine taking 20 drops of this crap, it's so sick. I guess I'll have to ask them when it gets closer. But then again that 90 day waiting period is also crucial to clearing out whatever is left of these viruses. Regardless, I still feel really good, I've been tired, falling asleep on the couch after work, but that's a normal symptom. I'm still kind of irritable and moody. With my birthday coming up and my plans keep getting changed it doesn't help much. Kind of makes me want to flip out on people and I'm normally not that way.... so as a recap, here are the symptoms I've experienced:

fatigue
pimples on face, back, legs, armpits, scalp
stomach pain
nausea- vomiting once
fever- chills
dehydration
diahrrea the first day
loose stools
gas
bad taste in my mouth
night sweats
slight runny nose
moodiness/ mood swings
finger swelling (temporarily)
dry eyes
bloating
itching
minor outbreaks

and anything I missed you can find in my entries below.....I can't believe how close I am to being done....at 5 days I think I'll start the count down...=) all I ask for now is to have a good birthday on saturday..

No comments:

Post a Comment