Monday, June 29, 2009

13 Days Post Resolve- Itching & Tingling

Ok so for whatever reason today the skin on the mid to upper part of my thighs as been really itchy and tingly. I never really felt that before, I did have pain in my butt and lower right leg before which I haven't had lately but I did have a tingling feeling shooting up and down my leg....mostly the skin on my legs just itch....The resolve team said that itching is normal...but I don't know about this. I'm a little concerned...I just kind of feel itchy all over...maybe it's all in my head, I don't really know, I don't feel tingly really down there...I guess a little...I don't know, i'm worried that the detox has warn off and I'm back to where I started....I had a crappy day in general. My friend was supposed to send me money to buy a plane ticket to go see him. I was going to take my vacation from work and fly down there and get all skinny to look good in the summer weather...and now I don't have the money and neither does he. I'll have the money to spend while I'm there but none for a plane ticket...So I'm trying to sell all my stuff, so far I've made about $25 bucks....people really don't want to spend money on stuff...I have these text books that cost a ton back in the day that are basically worth nothing now.....I don't know what to do, this was my vacation...anyone have any suggestions on how I can make money fast....and legal.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment