Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 54- 2 Days to go!

Well I have 2 days left, technically. I'm still treating the warts and I don't know if they are getting better or not...I still have some itching down there, so I have a feeling I'll have to do the 4 day extension....I'll also continue to treat the warts topically until they are gone I guess even after I finish taking the detox....no looking forward to getting up to 20 drops of step 3. Today was 12 drops and tomorrow is 14 drops and 5ml. It's strange how you get used to the gross taste. It still tastes like chlorine and it's still nasty to drink but you still kind of get used to how gross it is...kind of weird...Anyway, I'm still feeling good inside, no other symptoms other that fatigue and pimples....step 3 has been a breeze! Thank God for that. I've been sick enough on this stuff....well I should get some sleep, my eyes have been pretty dry, I think that's a side effect too, it really adds to the fatigue....well I'll probably write in 2 days my last day and let you know what the resolve team says about doing the extension...with the extension I'll have been taking this for exactly 60 days! that's 2 months! insane..... well I'm proud of myself for sticking to it...I'm going to beat this crap I tell you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment