Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 55- 5 days to go!

Yeah, you read that right.....tomorrow was supposed to be my last day but since I still have some itching, resolve said that I have to do the 4 day extension. So tomorrow is officially my last day of 3 step, then I'll I'll do the 4 day extension and hopefully that will take care of the itching....sometimes the things they say contradict themselves cuz they say you can have clearing symptoms but should continue to take it if you still have symptoms.....but I guess at some point they should stop if you're cured......I knew I'd have to take the extension....really not looking forward to 20 drops....anyway....5 days to go....no big deal...one step closer to a cure....

2 comments:

  1. When you said you're worried, you mean you're worried about taking the extra drops or the effectiveness of the detox? I think you'll be fine either way. Do you have to order the extension from them or you have some left over in the bottles? Yeah, I cant imagine having to take that many drops but hopefully it will turn out to be worth it. Keep it up girl...you've come this far already; the end is near :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bascially it's just an extension of the step and you up your dose for another 4 days...I'm worried I won't get rid of this HPV. I feel good about getting rid of the HSV- but warts are so hard to get rid of- I haven't been wart free since I found out I had them back in November- even when I had them removed more would appear.It's hard to take something or apply something when you can or aren't seeing a difference..I mean I feel different but I don't know how long it will take for these warts to go away with me applying this topically...ugh, I'm just sick of them

    ReplyDelete