Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Days Post Resolve

Well, it's day 2 of not having to take this stuff anymore and it's wonderful!!!! I feel good and have been taking my vitamins daily. I had some really amazing fruit yesterday and today....honestly...I kind of feel the way I did before I got diagnosed with everything. I mean I know it's too soon the tell and obviously I still have the warts, which I'm working on...but by september 16th I will be rid of all of this junk and be on with the rest of my life. I'm trying to get healthy and I think I'm going to go work out today even...I was supposed to go swimming last night but decided to eat ice cream and french fries with my friend instead....but I'm tired of being my size, it's unacceptable and I'm going to do something about it now that I'm well enough to get off the couch. I've been tanning too and that makes me feel really good...I move in a month and it's just really symbolic for a new phase in my life...I've notice that everyone I went to high school with is getting married and it's my turn...I'm determined to be the person I want to be and not just a subject of my circumstances anymore....here's to the next 87 days to heal and the rest of my life to be happy. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm supposed to only have 2 days left, but on my 3rd day, instead of increasing the dose I stayed on the same dose as day 1 and 2 by accident. I emailed Resolve about it and they told me to just continue on as directed so instead of 14 days I have 15. If I still have tingling and these bumps on my fore-arm, I'll continue on with the extension. I'm so happy for you that you're done :-) I cant wait to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete