Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 52- the count down begins!

Only 4 days left to go....I still have some warts, I think they have gotten a little better. The resolve team said to continue to use step 3 topically for the next week and they will see if I need to do an extension...I'm not even worried about the HSV anymore, I just want these warts gone and I never want to deal with them again. It's just embarrassing. I couldn't imagine having a sex life and having warts, I don't want anyone to see that or have to touch it. Tomorrow is day 11 of step 3- 12 drops and 5ml's of this nasty junk....Thankfully this has been the easiest step because I don't have symptoms other than two rather large and annoying pimples and being tired as usual. I just got new contacts too and that doesn't really help with the dry eyes. I got new glasses too cuz the eye dr. said I need to be getting more oxygen to my eyes, I would think that would make me feel more tired, but we will see. It's better than having to have a cornea transplant. The dr. turned my eyelids inside out, which was really weird, and I guess I have a small bump under my right eyelid....guess my contacts are irritating my eyes, I wonder if the detox has anything to do with that..

-My kidneys kind of hurt a little today, my lungs already detoxed during step one, so maybe my kidneys detoxed too...I'm not opposed to having a squeaky clean system..=) But I generally feel good, I don't really have a nasty taste in my mouth like I did during step 2. It's really gross to begin with but it's weird how you get used to how disgusting it is.....If people haven't ever done shots I don't think they could do this detox...you just have to be like 1, 2, 3....down the hatch... one symptom I have had on step 3 was gas...remember when you were a kid and you were like S.B.D.... silent but deadly? yeah, really immature, but that's totally step 3....quiet farts but man do they stink....I'm not one to talk about gas, but when you get to step 3 you might need to leave the crowd for a minute.....

Step 3:

gas
pimples
fatigue

that's pretty much it....I would count down the 4 days I have left but with these warts I may end up doing an extension....so we will see....this has been quite the journey and I can't believe I stuck with it this long.... 52 days...man that almost 2 months....I couldn't do a 10 detox before and I've managed to stick it out for 2 months, through fevers, and nightmares, and gas.......I think it would be a lot harder if I had a lot of bloating. Other than some slight finger swelling and a little bit of stomach bloating it wasn't painful like some other detoxes I've done......Well...here's to four more days and then the rest of my life......Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouraging words, I really apprecate it. It's just hard when you invest so much in someone emotionally and it seems like you guys are one the same page and then BAM...They do something so cruel. We were pretty serious but we never had sex, partly because he is going through a divorce that wouldnt be final until this month and also of course because of my HSV which he didnt know about yet. I guess on the bright side, if this detox fails, I wont have to deal with telling him 3-4 months from now. He was a good guy though, he just has a lot of emotional baggage and because of his last situation with a woman, he seems super paranoid about me being "sneaky" but instead of addressing me about it, he just cuts me off. I'm hurting pretty bad, but like you said, if he could do me like that so suddenly it's not worth it. Anyways, congrats on being almost done with your detox...that puts you that much closer to the moment of truth!!! I will take your advice and just try to focus on being happy and healthy for now. That's really more important than anything else at this point. And hopefully when I test negative in September,:-), this whole situation will be nothin but a blur...Take it easy and stay positive!!!

    ReplyDelete