Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 45

So I made the mistake of mixing step 3 with water today instead of juice and it was like drinking straight chlorine! Sick sick sick sick, gross gross, ew ew ew, bleh bleh! I can't tell you how nasty it was. Don't you just love it when you some how screw things up and then the consequence doesn't go away. Since I didn't mix it with juice I can't get the taste out of my mouth. This is only day 3, I have to do another day of 4 drops + 1ml and then I move up to 6 drops and 3ml's. This is going ot be fun...well otherwise things haven't changed too much. no major pimples other then the one on my neck. I still have a few small ones on my face but that's really nothing to complain about....so not a whole lot is new other then Step 3 is GROSS!!!!! that's all...gotta hit the sack..catch up with you later

No comments:

Post a Comment