Sunday, June 28, 2009

12 Days Post Resolve

So I e-mailed resolve and asked them about the cold sore and warts...they said my symptoms are normal and I'm doing everything correctly...they assured me that warts are harder to get rid of....cuz I swear the detox only made them bigger....but I'm going to have them removed this week....I've been working out and have felt really great, so much energy. I washed three cars today. I'm exhausted but I feel pretty accomplished....I still have a little itching but I still think it's from the warts I already have....They say that HPV clears your system in 2 years.... I don't really know about that....so even if the detox didn't get rid of it, it would be gone in 2 years anyway? I don't know, but the sooner I can get rid of these warts the better. I think I would be able to forget about all of this if I didn't have that physical symptom. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that my pap goes well too, that the detox hasn't made the affected area worse as well.....But all in all I feel really great, I have most of my energy back and in all just feel good. So that's a good sign...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment