Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 47

I feel surprisingly great today! The sun is out, I'm still a little tired, but generally feel good inside. Healthier even. I don't really feel any tingling down there like before. I still have the warts, which itch when new ones develope, but, I'm treating those topically and so we will see what kind of success I will have with that. I'm supposed to get my pap this month, but I don't even have the $20 for my copay so I'll have to wait till next month. By then i'll be done with this nasty stuff. I took 6 drops and 3ml's today....oh heavens, it was nasty. I definately need to mix it with something other than apple juice....I think the cup I've been using will forever smell like chlorine. It says if you run out of the activator, you can use lemon juice. I bet that would make it taste a lot better, but very tart/sour. Otherwise, I'm doing good. The pimples are dying down some. I've been using Burt's Bees skin cream wash. Feels pretty nice. I think I will forever have physical scars from some of these pimples though, they were nasty looking. Still have some inflammation from one on my neck though. I've been out in the sun though and that has always helped my skin stay clearer. Well for all of those who read this blog and aren't as far in the detox...there is hope...like I said, my insides generally feel better and I haven't been able to say that in months....Yay Back to health minerals, you taste so gross but make me feel so good...lol....well i'm off to take my second dose today..yuck yuck yuck....

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are feeling better!!! It gives me a little more hope to hear you say you feel the HSV is gone!!! I hope I will feel that way when I get to where you are on your detox. I hope everything goes well with the warts as well...that would be fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I started to feel better after I stopped taking the pills....which you don't have right? you have the 3 step not the 3.....have you finished step 1 yet? once I finished step 2 and had my day off, my the start of step 3 I felt pretty good. My pimples are pretty much gone, I'm still tired and still have the warts and some itching but I'm hoping that will stop here with the topical treatment. So yeah, I'm really hopeful too

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't have pills. Step 2 is my final step and it's drops. I should be done with the step 1 bottles by Saturday at the latest. I cant wait to be done!!!! Well I hope you have a great birthday!!! Have some extra fun for me too :-)

    ReplyDelete