Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 48, part 2

So I waited to take my second dose today till after dinner because I wanted to use it topically. When I used it it seemed like some of my warts were a little bit better than before, maybe this stuff is working faster than i thought. A few more days of this and I could be all clear......that would be so sweet!.....oh one symptom I forgot to mention which I don't really have a problem with now, but I didn't sleep well for about a week or so, and kept having very vivid dreams. Nightmares even...I kept having the same dream that some one steals my car. I had it last night and also that some one was in my apartment and just when I found then and started to beat the crap out of them I woke up...lol...that's what I get for sleeping with the window open...lol....well I really hope all that goes away when I stop taking this....I'm pretty sure it will. Well tomorrow I'm up to 8 drops and 3ml's..The should be really gross.....well I'm off to organize my bills and try to keep cool. It's about 85 today, hot hot hot.....well I'll let you know how gross the dose is tomorrow....lataz

No comments:

Post a Comment