Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 46

ok so I wrote my last entry after midnight so really monday was day 45 and tuesday, today, is day 46. Just so you aren't confused....So today hasn't been that bad. Made sure to mix my dose with juice, NOT WATER. Any juice that is a little thicker is good so it doesn't take on the taste of the detox as much. Tomorrow I up my dose to 6 drops and 3ml's which should be pretty nasty....As far as symptoms go, I don't really feel much of anything down there. I still need to get rid of the warts, and it's been a little itchy towards the front but otherwise I don't really feel any tingliness anywhere else like I usually do. So I'm starting to think this stuff really works. If I can get rid of the warts and more don't appear I'll be home free. That's really all I'm worried about is the HPV. I'm almost positive the HSV is gone....I'm still tired though, but I was also out late....Only taking the detox twice a day is nice cuz you don't feel like it's consuming your life as much. It's still gross which makes it worse than the other 2 steps but it's day 4 out of 14 and I feel pretty good. So hopefully it will only get better from here..

No comments:

Post a Comment