Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 60-- I'M DONE!!!!!

YAY!!!!! I don't have to drink this junk anymore!!!!! I do still have to use it topically, hopefully that will get rid of the warts. I still have them, I don't know if they are getting better or not.... I'm super tired today, I'm taking my vitamins starting tomorrow. I can't wait to have energy again... I had a bit of a stomach ache this morning about an hour or two after my dose, but water really helped....I have a few pimples but they aren't nearly as back as they were in the beginning. I noticed that the itching became really noticable when I started using it topically, so I don't know if it's a clearing symptom of what....but the resolve team told me to give it 6 weeks. I may go get the warts removed just to speed up the process. Anyway, I'm just relieved to be done. I can't believe it's been exactly 60 days!!!!! that seems like an eternity to be taking something....yay for me!!!! Now we wait.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being done!!! I cant wait to be where you are :-)

    ReplyDelete