Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 57- Extension Day 1

Well I officially finished the scheduled Resolve plan..I'm now onto day 1 of the 4 day extension per the recommendation of the resolve team. The itching isn't that bad, I think it might be getting better, I find it's mostly in the morning right when I get up and at night....Maybe it has something to do with me healing myself in while I sleep. Well I've only taken one dose of the extension today but I still feel fine....I recently had an eye exam and got new glasses and contacts and for whatever reason when I wear my contacts in my right eye I can't see right...part of me wonders if it's from the detox, cuz my eyes have been pretty dry. I didn't have a problem seeing before my eye exam so I'm kind of concerned that it won't get corrected. My glasses seem to be ok.....only 3 more days and hopefully when I get off this stuff things will start to go back to normal......well, I'm having a relaxing saturday at home, got a good nights sleep and still feeling good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment